TASTER COURSE IPHYSICS - 3D SIMULATION SOFTWARE
IHR WEG ZUM MPHYSICS EXPERTEN
Free Trial Workshop
Virtual commissioning made easy. Visit our workshops – free of charge and at no obligation. und unverbindlich.
How is the free trial workshop structured?
In addition to the step-by-step simulation in the practical part, questions such as:
- How can simulation software shorten the development process of a system?
- How can CAD data be easily converted into a simulation environment?
- How realistically can the simulation depict the system behavior?
- How does iPhysics differ from other simulation applications?
- What role does simulation play as a process-accompanying tool in automation technology?
- What are the benefits of connecting the simulation to the control technology (HIL)?
- Is iPhysics only suitable for simulation experts?
Don’t miss out on in-depth insight and interesting dialog and register now. The number of participants is very limited. This trial workshop is free. Please be advised that a free trial workshop can only be attended by a maximum of 2 people per company. This free trial workshop is intended exclusively for companies that have not yet used iPhysics.
Who is the trial workshop aimed at?
Time: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Place: Landsberger Str. 306, 80687 Munich, Germany
Hotels in der Nähe: >> Hotelliste
Please note that there are only a limited number of parking spaces available!
machineering reserves the right to cancel these events due to lack of insufficient registrations.