Virtual commissioning made easy. Attend our trial workshop – free and with no obligation.
With our trial workshops, machineering gives you the opportunity to learn about the advantages and uses of iPhysics simulation software. After the workshop, participants receive detailed information about simulation and will be in a position to estimate how and whether iPhysics can meet their requirements for virtual commissioning.
How is the trial workshop set up?
The workshop includes a practical component with step-by-step simulation, and looks in detail at questions such as:
- How can simulation software shorten the development process of a system?
- How can CAD data be easily converted into a simulation environment?
- How realistically can the simulation depict system behavior?
- How is iPhysics different to other simulation applications?
- What role does simulation play as a process-related tool in automation technology?
- What are the benefits of connecting the simulation to the control technology (HIL)?
- Is iPhysics only suitable for simulation experts?
Don’t miss out on detailed insights and interesting discussions. Register today – the number of participants is very limited. This trial workshop is free of charge. Please note that a maximum of 2 people per company can take part in a trial workshop. This trial workshop is intended exclusively for companies that have not previously used iPhysics.
Who is this webinar for?
Engineers from construction and automation, service providers, and universities who want to integrate simulation as a process component in the future and who want to learn about how iPhysics works.
Location: online – a link will be sent separately
How to register: